Thursday 2 October 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge 2 - Stitching


Here is my card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge week 2. I hope you like her as I think she has come out beautifully. Well the sun is shining and Ed is at nursery, Henry is happily playing and I feel abit more possitive today - thank you so much Cathy for the long chat last night.
I have done little parcels of RAKS for a few friends so watch your letterboxes girls over the next few days.
Hugs x
image - willow and hot chocolate
papers - K and Co - hyhydrangea
floer - making memories hydrangea
lace - stash

12 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful woj card I love the delicate colours! Congratulations on winning Nessy's blog candy, enjoy it! Big hugs Linda x

Rach said...

your card is beautiful Vicky, such lovely colours, your image of willow is coloured beautifully. chin up sweetie. hugs rachx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow I thibk ths is your best yet I love everything about it the beautiful papers and the emblellies and your beautiful colouring, its just great
Hugs Jacqui x

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors

Vitahus said...

Gorgeous card Vicky!
I Love the colours you have used with this cute image
hugs conni

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Très belle carte

craft mad Jenny said...

oh wow, you've gone and done it again - another fantastic card using "that stamp"! not fair, not fair!! hope you got your stamped images OK, jen.

Bev said...

Absolutley stunning card hunny - gorgeous papers and such fabulous colouring of the image. Love the embellies too.

hugs Bev x

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky
Your colouring looks lovely! This is a great image, one of my favs. Glad you are feeling a bit better today.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Donalda said...

This is so pretty dear. I love your coloring too. THanks for joining us for the challenge

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, love those soft colours and how well you match them on Willo.

Maria Matter said...

Vicky, your Willow is colored beautifully! Lovely card!
Blessings, Maria