Wednesday 22 October 2008

Think Pink Candy Card



Well I cheated and did 2! One will be for my sister and the other is for a friend Pat to send to someone affected by this horrid illness too. Pat raised £45 for Cancer Research the other weekend and I am so proud of him and glad my sister introduced me to such a wonderful person who I can now call a friend too (he was one of my sisters best friends for years.)

images - top - Penny Black a rak off Jacqui, bottom - Sarah Kay

papers - top - basic grey, bottom - K and Co

lace - stash for both

flowers - prima for both

card - gold and green both stash

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh Vicky thank you for taking the time to make two beautiful card I will enter them both. I am sure your sister and your friend will be thrilled. Good Luck Sue :o)

Alison said...

Well done you they are both fab. the first one is so cute.

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow Hun these are both stunning great colour work. Hope you are feeling better
Hugs Jacui x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

love em both vicky

hope you are feeling better

hugs jane x

nessy said...

both beautiful pink cards ,vicky!
hope you are feeling a bit better
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

They're both so pretty, Vicky! Hope you are well.
smiles,Deena

Iris Wiechmann said...

They are both very cute!!! :-)

Cath said...

Oh I love the bunny! He (or she?) is just too cute!

Lynsey said...

Vicky your cards are beautiful! I love them both.
Hugs Lynsey :)