Wednesday 29 October 2008

ABC O is for Oval



Wow I have made 2 cards for this challenge as I did not know which to choose I decided to put both up!


The first is a flower fairy decoupage that I have had for a while. I have mounted it up in a green oval cut card. I have added glitter glue to the wings to add a bit of sparkle.
The second is a wonderful Tilda image sent to me by Vanessa which is a dream to colour. I have watercoloured her and mounted her on an oval cut with my friskar. I have used the friskar to take half the card away on an angle so that the oval stands free. I think that it looks really well. I have then used a sheet of paper on the inside which has been decorated with gems. I hope you like them.
images - top card - flower fairy decoupage sheet - bottom card - Tilda from Vanessa
Papers - bottom card - DCWV Spring stack and Basic Grey - euphoria
Ribbon - Bottom card - Anitas sticky
Flowers - bottom card - prima
Gems - bottom card - stash

7 comments:

Alison said...

Fab creations as always.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful cards vicky

love them both

hugs jane x

cats whiskers said...

2 great cards hun, love the shape on the Tilda one, and the Fairy decoupage is fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x

nessy said...

wonderful cards vicky ~if ever you want any more images let me know!!
vanessa xx

Moni said...

The fairy decoupage is gorgeous! Hugs, Moni

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Two beautiful cards vicky, lovely images i adore the fairy one especially!! hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards.
Vanja