Wednesday 1 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Sparkle


I hope I am not too late for this challenge.

The theme is sparkle and most of this card is sparkle. It forms part of a RAK to be sent to a friend who is feeling a bit down - I hope she likes it.

There is sparkly jewels, glitter on the paper and I have added purple glitter glue to the flowers that Tilda is holding. The sketch is inspired by the one Katharina has done for the ABC Challenge this week. I hope you like it.

Image - Tilda

Papers DCWv - Blossoms and Butterflies

Lace - stash

Gems - Stash

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured Tilda and the lace looks wonderful. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Rach said...

sweet card, the lace is a lovely touch and your colouring is beautiful. hugs rachxx

Iris Wiechmann said...

Great card, I love the colors you used and the Lace!

Hugs
Iris

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky this is gorgeous! I love the lace and the papers you have used. I'm sure this will cheer your friend up.
Hugs Lynsey :)

cats whiskers said...

This will cheer anyone up honey, love the flower paper and your cute little Tilda
Hugs Jacqui x

nessy said...

what a lovely pretty card ~so delicate ~fantastic!
vanessa xx