Wednesday, 31 March 2010
We are lucky to be sponsored this week by Stetch and Bubbles on the ABC Challenge where it is R is for Red. I had to use my little Tilda I got on saturday and coloured both images in using copics. The paper is Basic Grey Wassill. I hope that you like the card, make sure you check out the rest of the design teams cards, please accept my apologises for the photo I could not get all the gems to show up in the poor light we have at the moment.
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
- Just Magnolia - Sketch
- Totally Papercrafts - pink and green
- Charisma - spring has sprung
- Colour create - pastels with spring
- Simon Says - Spring with glimmer - flowers are edged in glitter
I had a wonderful time at the NEC on saturday and will be sharing some of my goodies with you, the swirl on this card is a punch I brought of Hobby House. It was wonderful to see Bev in action, I even spoke to her, she would not have a clue whom I was but it made my day. My other highlight was meeting the wonderful Jacqui in person after all these years of emailing each other! I also spotted Tab and Kim but was too shy to say hello to them! Thank you to Cathy and Jane my ABC and Secret Crafter DT and friends for lovely company all day xxx
Monday, 29 March 2010
This is my last design team card for Sketch and Stash(link on sidebar). I have used a sheet out of my new Basic Grey Origins pad and cut out the main pattern. I have added to it antique lace and lilac neglected ribbon from my stash and used some of my new roses. The tag is Tim Holtz and the image is my new magnolia, Tilda the Shepherdess which has been coloured in my neglected copics (adoring my new distressed ink colours). Please do join in and thank you to Becky and her team for having me xxx
Saturday, 27 March 2010
This is another card that I made at Wendy's Shop the other saturday, so the fantastic news is everything that you see here can be brought by clicking on the logo at the bottom of the post. The beautiful image is Sarah Kay, coloured in distressed inks and the papers are Basic Grey Porcelin. The punch is Martha Stewart and I have used the new Nesties labels 11. The theme at Secret Crafter Challenge this week is Pink, Green with Flowers. Do check out all the other design teams cardsx
Thursday, 25 March 2010
This first card is a five sided card for a nightlight to sit inside, but as the boys are about thought best not to light one! The papers are stash and the image is Whiff of Joy.
I am entering it for the following -
- Cute Card Thursday - Dimensions
- ABC Christmas - Glitz and Silver
This second item is a little bookmark I made my husband but never showed you for Valentines day. He reads alot, so I thought this would suit him better than a card. I coloured my mini Tilda to look like me in distressed inks and added it to a K and Co tag.
I am entering it for
- Spoonful of Sugar - bookmark.
Hope to see some of you at the NEC on Saturday, to say I am excited is an understatement. Just busily tiding my craft room for Cathy to stay in, is that a wise idea, do you think she will just play with my stash rather than sleeping, lol?
Saturday, 20 March 2010
I love this irregular tri-fold card that I have made. So many of my friends and my Dad's friends children are having babies that I am constantly being asked to make baby cards, thank goodness for these two beautiful Whiff of Joy Stamps. I seem to be constantly inking them up. I have decided to make a nice neutral card using this gorgeous double sided sheet of Bo Bunny Paper, from the flutterby collection. I have coloured the images in using distressed inks and have edged the papers using the new brazen honey colour pad. The flowers and ribbon are from Wild Orchard Crafts and the button was a RAK of Cathy. Unfortunately the light here is very dark this morning as it is raining heavily and you cannot see the sparkle off the flowers. I have not added the wording on the inside of the card yet as I am not sure whom it is to be for or names.
I am entering it for the following challenges,
- Allsorts - Spring is in the air - nothing says spring to me more than babies and the colours used are lovely spring ones.
- Saturday Spotlight - Card using birth colour - my birthday is novemeber and therefore topaz, which I think that the ribbon qualifies for.
- Our Creative Corner - Think Easter - Babies and birth is what Easter is all about.
- Creative Inspirations - White, Yellow and Green - All these colours are on the card.
- Spoonful of Sugar - Easter - the colours are Easter colours and it is a birth card.
and finally I would like to enter the card for the Whiff of Joy Design Team Call. Please click on the banner to take you to the post on Katharina's blog. I have ised 1 cardstock, 2 design papers, 1 button and 1 ribbon as required.
All the links to the challenges entered can be found on the side bar. I hope you like my card.
Thursday, 18 March 2010
- Just Magnolia - sketch
- Magnolia Down Under - Birthday Card this is for a friend abroad, hence why I have tried to keep it as flat as possible
- Charisma - Butterflies
- Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations
- Stamp Something - Cream and Green
- Simon Says - Green
- Cupcake Challenge - Green
- Fuss n Fancy - Green
- Raise the bar - Green
all of the chalenges are linked on the sidebar.
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
“I’ve discovered it’s not what the world holds for you, it’s what you bring to it. The dreams dearest to my heart are right here.” L.M.Montgomery
Monday, 15 March 2010
Saturday, 13 March 2010
Monday, 8 March 2010
- Spoonful of Sugar - Beads - these are in the bouquet
- papertake weekly - button,s bows, brads and bling - I don't own buttons but the rest are on here.
- Whiff of Joy - Coffee and cream - used these colours, isn't this laura ashley paper lush? Hence only one sheet
- Simon Says - Mothers day/girlie
- Creative inspirations, lace, pearls and pins - see the lovely WOJ pin in the bouquet.
- Totally papercrafts - mothersday/special lady - this is for Paul's nan for mothers day
- Stamp Something - girlie
- CRAFT - Mothers day/flowers.
Paper is laura ashley, and the image is one of my favourite woj, coloured in distressed inks, and highlighted shadow behind her in inks too. Pearls are from secret crafter and the flowers are Wild Orchard Crafts all of the links are on sidebar.
Hope you like xxx