Thursday 30 October 2008

A new challenge blog

I found this on Donna's blog -

We have some exciting and sad news...The sad news is Tilda & Co / Sarah Kay Challenges are no more, unfortunately there has had to be some changes. I have needed to merge both the blogs together to free some time up for herself. The good news is we have a brand new challenge blog Magnolia Vs Stampavie.We hope you will join in the challenge each Sunday (as before) The blog is now partnered with Stampaive so you can use Magnolia Stamps, Sarah Kay Stamps and any other stamp made by Stampaive including the ever so lovely Rachelle Anne Miller Designs (these must be the ones made for Stampavie – check out the list on the challenge blog if you're not sure which stamps can be used). The blog live now with the first challenge on Sunday.

There is candy on 7 DT members blogs up for grabs - I have choosen Christa's blog to enter on as I don't think I have the stamp. I ccan't quite make it out but if it is a kiss for chloe please let me know so I can change my vote. thanks x

1 comment:

nessy said...

thankyou for the info vicky ~have added your candy to my blog and have also tagged you
vanessa xx