Wednesday 22 October 2008

Basic Grey - Stitching


This is one of the Christmas Cards I am working on at the moment. The base is a blue card stock I have made into a 13.5 x 13.5 card. I have then applied a sheet of Basic Grey Paper from the lily Kate pad, and then used DCWV Winterstack as my highlight papers. All have been fauxed stitched. The Tilda is a RAK of Jane (thanks yet again hun) which has been watercoloured and the blooms painted with glitter glue for extra sparkle.
I hope you like it x
image - Tilda Autumn collection
papers - Basic grey and DCWV

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Another lovely card, the colours are perfect
Hugs jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and pretty card! I love the touches of glitter. I hope that you all get to feeling better.

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card Vicky. I adore the colours and the patterns on the paper. Gorgeous. Kimx

Jo Nevill said...

A really pretty card. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x