Sunday 19 October 2008

New Stamps and a little update

Hi everyone sorry I have not posted much but with two ill boys not much chance! I am starting to craft again and have had an order for 15 Christmas Cards to go with the 10 already on order, gosh I will be busy.

My darling boys have just ordered me 3 of the new Tilda's for my birthday, Tilda with Rose, Ice Tilda and Tilda with stripped tights. Paul threw in the basket a packet of Basic Grey Eva papers which I love doff Cathy's blog and set 1256 of twinkling H2O's to try. He has also promised me the new Elizabeth Bell Sugar Nellies, of the girl and teddy and the christmas scene. I wonder if I can push my luck and get the WOJ Matilda washing up. I am hoping that I get enough money of my relatives to get a Clutterbug? Unfortunately the machine was out of stock at Glitter Pot otherwise it may have fallen in the basket too!

I am putting together my birthday Candy - lots of papers and ribbon so far and a few stamped images, not sure whatelse to add - any suggestions?

Right back to the boys, hope to blog more later. Hope everyone is ok x

7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

oooh more stash!!!!

lucky you!

hugs jane x

Jayne Hayward said...

Hi Vicky, what about some flower embellishments? Hope the boys get better soon.

Jayne xx

InkyAndScrappy said...

You poor dear, sick boys are no fun!! The older they are the worse they get!!! I am so jealous of the new stash, my DH orders me stamps too he just doesn't know about it. HEhe. Hope all is well and love the card below. Hugs.

cats whiskers said...

Oh well done on those orders dear, and what great stash you have your DH is such an angel. Poor boys hope they are feeling better soon
Bg Hugs henry
Big Hugs Edward
and big hugs Vicky
Jacqui x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Good luck with all your cards xxx
hope your boys are better sooon ,Dawnxx

Tabitha said...

Lucky you!!! I love getting presents especially stamps!

Good luck with getting all your orders done. I have one two year old boy and finding time for myself can be a challenge so I can't imagine how you do it with two LOL!

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky
I hope your boys are better soon, sounds like you have been busy. Your birthday presents sound great, I bet you can't wait!
Hugs Lynsey :)