Friday 17 October 2008

Lili of the Valley - Challenge, 3-2-1



Here is my entry for the Lili of the Valley Competition this week. Sorry it is a brief post and I have not been blogging, but the boys are still ill and everytime I leave them I get screams and tantrums of Ed my eldest. I promise I will do a catch up posting on cards on the blogs I follow, people who follow me and other people leaving comments on my blog over the weekend when my husband is home.

3 papers are K and Co, 2 ribbons - Papermania and stash, brad is a making memories one.

I hope you like.

image - WOJ - Matilada with heart (RAK image from Jane) watercoloured

papers - K and Co - Classic Bailey

Ribbons - Papermania and Stash

Brad - Making memories

12 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow hun this is beautiful great ciolouring of the lovely woj image and I love that layout
Thanks for joining us again this week.
Hope the boys soon are feeling better
Hugs Jacqui x

Steph said...

Lovely card and a great layout! THanks for joining us this week x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous card vicky

hope ed and henry are better very soon

hugs jane x

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky
Sorry to hear your little ones have been ill. I hope they get better soon.
Your card is lovely.
Hugs Lynsey :)

mueppi said...

Your card is so lovely!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Gisela

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the colour combo and the image of course!!
Clairex

nessy said...

beautiful card vicky, lovely layout ,pretty colours!
vanessa xx
hope your boys are feeling better soon

Donalda said...

This is so pretty dear. Just love the colors and your coloring. THanks for joining us this week

Heidi said...

This is so beautiful-love it.
Hope your cute boys are fine again now.

Hugs from
heidi

Mel said...

Lovely card, great image and colouring.:)
Mel

Iris Wiechmann said...

Lovely card and layout. I like the colors you used!

Hugs,
Iris

Sue said...

beautiful card and a gorgeous image:)

sue
xx