Wednesday 5 August 2009

Small Tutorial Promarker Faces

Here is a small tutorial to show you how I colour in Tilda's face with promarkers.



I first take my image.



I then colour in the whole face in ivory colouring in a swirling motion.



I then add blush to the area's I want highlighting slightly darker.



Then blend this in by going over the whole image in ivory again.



I then add dusty pink to the cheeks and then blend this in.



The finished result.

I hope you find this useful x

3 comments:

Rach said...

A brilliant tutorial Vicky, thank you for sharing sweetie. hugs rachxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Vicky

Any help is useful. I just need the promarkers now!!

Ali x

SeaStar Creations said...

very helpful tutorial! your coloring is awesome so i am definitely taking notes :)

kimberly
sbs18