Friday 3 October 2008

Tilda and Co - Sketch


Sorry I am a bit late posting this card and that it is not a great photo - the light this time of year is awful.
This gorgeous image was part of a RAK sent to me by Jane to cheer me up - isn't that lovely of her. I have also had a RAK from Jenny and Lynsey too - thank you so much ladies it is very appreciated.
This card is for one of Henry's friends whose 1st birthday party is tomorrow and it was commissioned by her parents to give to her! I really hope they like it as they did not an animal or babyish card.
image - Giggling Tilda
papers - basic grey
ribbon - stash
gems - papercellar

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, I love your card, I'm sure the little girl it is for will love it too! Glad you received the card and images ok.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card hun

glad you liked the images and mine arrived today too with a stunning card

thank you so much

hugs jane x

Gina said...

Love the papers and the stitching
gina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Lovely card they will be peased with it. Love that picture of the boys on the sidebar they look like angels
Hugs Jacqui x

Carol said...

love the colours gorgeous
:)

Heather said...

cute card hun, love the dp!
hugs