Friday 31 October 2008

Tagged

Vanessa has tagged me so here we go

Things I love

  • my family
  • tea and coffee
  • lie ins (I wish)
  • good friendship
  • my craft equipment especially papers and ribbons

Things I hate

  • liars
  • dishonesty
  • cruelty
  • friends fighting and arguing
  • seeing people in pain and/or suffering

Favourite food/drink

  • tea and coffee
  • cheese
  • tapas
  • chocolate torte or tarte citrone with fresh cream
  • chocolate chip cookies

Songs on playlist/ipod

well I don't have either so my current favourites are

  • Born to Run album - Bruce Springsteen
  • Dyfing Gravity from Wicked
  • The Sound of Music Soundtrack
  • Fairytale of New York - Pogues and Kirsty MacCall
  • Duffy's album
  • Levelling the Land - Levellers

oh I will tag the following Jane, Jayne and Alison

1 comment:

nessy said...

oh wonderful facts vicky!!!
vanessaxx