Saturday, 30 January 2010
Wednesday, 27 January 2010
Tuesday, 26 January 2010
Yay, I got heating back last wednesday and managed to finally get back in my craft room on thursday once it had warmed up!
After I caught up on my design team cards I was able to make this wonderful card for the following challenges
- Simon Says - Punch it - I used a punch for the leaves
- Whiff of Joy - 3 papers, 2 bling, 1 flower - well it is one flower arrangement I hope that qualifies it was lonely!
- Charisma - fruity colours - limes and blackcurrents
- Secret Crafter - Purple, Green and White
- Spoonful of Sugar - Freestyle
Unfortunately I did not get a great photo under the daylight lamp.
The papers are basic grey, and the image WOJ. Coloured in distressed inks.
I hope you like x
Tuesday, 19 January 2010
For some reason this did not post.
Ouch it is so cold here we have had no heating for the past 3 days and it has been too cold to type or craft. It is hurting my hands to even type.So a very simple card and post. Papers are all from stash as is lace and flowers. Images are WOJ. Hope you like sorry it is so simple I wanted to sew the edges but could not tread the needle it is so chilly.
Monday, 18 January 2010
ps also entered for simon says challenge shabby chic
Friday, 15 January 2010
- Simon Says Shabby Chic - and I will be brave and add it to their DT Call
- Magnolia Down Under - another use for a stamp this was a winter kit.
- Roses on Paper winter - the stamp is a winter kit stamp (abit vague I know will try and do another card to fit this)
- Just Magnolia - Thank you.
On to my second card I have to show you. Yummy pink bobunny papers and the grey is gorgeous and from Laura Ashley. Tilda has been coloured in copics and cut with my new nesties 8 which were a Christmas present. A simple bow has been added with my usual roses. A simple birthday card as the person it is intended to doesn't do fussy!
Challenges entered for -
- Charisma - anything new - new papers and nesties
- Cute Card Thursday - pink and grey
- Dutch Dare - sketch
- Magnolia Down Under - another use for the image - it is a christmas image used as a birthday card.
I hope you have enjoyed my cards
hugs Vicky x
Wednesday, 13 January 2010
Monday, 11 January 2010
Wednesday, 6 January 2010
Tuesday, 5 January 2010
My second card to show you I have used one of the new tilda images from the winter pack. I must admit I am not very happy with the kit this time, the sentiments and the accessories are nice, but the actual stamps are a real mismatch and I don't like tilda in heels, I am worried they are trying to turn her into Anya (a character I am sorry I just don't like). Coloured in with copics and mounted on a basic grey pad, think it is two scoops (pad upstairs and I am downstairs - sorry), Flowers as per above. I have used my new folder that Samantha managed to get hold of for me, thanks hun and so it qualifies for the Something New Challenge on Stamp Something. The Sketch is the Allsorts new or old Challenge, which fits lovely too and finally the Basic Grey, Cream, pink and blue, of which all are featured in the papers.
Hope all are ok, hope to be back to catch up with my blogging soon.