Friday 22 April 2011

Stamp and Create Design Team Project - Josephine and her pet cat Kiki, a photo album

I have made a photo album using Josephine cuddling her pet cat Kiki by Sarah Kay, the papers are Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue, I have used Satin ribbon to bind it together.

Here is the inside, I have stamped the pages with Autumn leaves - stampology - on the edge stamps (currently out of stock)


I do hope you like and remember there is 10% off everything in the store - use discount code easter (all lowercase) at checkout. This sale ends Midnight EST, Monday.

challenges -

7 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful photo album, such a clever idea!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hanna said...

WOW, I love it!! So gorgeous, what a lovely idea! Stunning colours and so beautiful details!

hugs,
Hanna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment and also popping by Emily's blog too :0)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, wow the colours are stunning, big hugs love pops x

Meretekj said...

Wonderful photoalbum.
I love the colours and the image

Marcea said...

What a fabulous album - I love this image! Great papers and details
Thanks so much for joining us at PTW
xxx