Sunday 17 April 2011

Amazing candy ends at midnight

Check out Autumn's blog, here is what she is offering -
MME 6x6 pads Tickled Pink and True Blue


MME True Blue clear stamps

Basic Grey Oliver and Olivia 6x6 pads

BoBunny Crush 6x6 pad

Stampabilities border stamps Polka& Lace

TGF Odette

Ek success Pixie Pals clear stamp set

Imaginisce Glitter Giggles rub-ons

Imaginesce Snag 'em stamp so tweet

Misc ribbons and lace

Some WOC flower

BoBunny Flowers

charms, gems, ribbon sliders

bunches of stamped images from Magnolia, LOTV, & others

and anything else I may decide to throw in there

Sorry I am not around much my Nan is touch and go at the moment so everything is up in the air so forgive my lack of comments xxx

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. I'll be thinking of you at this difficult time hun, Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Vicky, tried to leave a comment for you before but blogger was having none of it. So sorry about your Nan, hope she gets better. Hugs Marianne x