Wednesday 20 April 2011

Guest Designer for Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Embossing


This week the challenge is Embossing. I have used this Belles and Whistles stamp Belle sitting with Teddy and coloured my image using copics. The Papers are Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue and the embossing folder is Victoria. The Lace is Wild Orchard Crafts as is the flowers, sorry about the slanted picture i was trying to get the last of the evening sunshine.
and they have the following prize on offer
 I do hope you can join us
  Remeber there is also time for you 2-16 year olds to enter our special childrens challenge.

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeoue card Vicky :-) I love the image ,, she is lovely and the papers and embellies are beautiful ,, I love the way you made the climbing rose bush ,, is that a die ??

luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card Vicky, love the B&W image you used and all your pretty details.

Hugs,

Jo x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh I love this sweet image, Vicky and your beautiful colouring...her hair is fabulous. I love the beautiful papers and details too. No worries about the commenting...honestly I have been having some trouble making the rounds lately so I apologize that I haven't been by sooner! Only so many hours in the day, eh?!
Hugs,t

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Vicky, sweet image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Vicky your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, I love the sweet image you've used and your colouring is fab, OMG the shine on her hair is just perfect
hugs Mandy xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous work, Vicky! So happy to have you as a GD! I LOVE this image from Belles 'n Whistles and the colors you chose are perfect!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Marcea said...

Hi there sweetie - oh my, I am drooling over your fab card - how beautiful have you coloured her hair!!!! Simply stunning xxx

Heather said...

Hi Vicky - oooh I'm late!! Gorgeous card huni - gorgeous details - I love the colours and adore this image (as you might of guessed - perhaps I should say SNAP!!) she's so delightful!!
love
Heather xx