Friday 15 April 2011

Lili of the Valley Milk and Cookies

I so need this stamp, the adorable Pops sent it to me as a RAK ages ago and I kept it for my FIL birthday card. Coloured in copics, the papers are Basic Grey Jovil (I could not find any boys papers I likes and then had an inspiration moment). For the Lili of the Valley challenge. I do think this looks like my boys, henry on the left and Ed on the right.


Please excuse me for lack of visits etc I am awaiting news of my ill Nan and I may have to do an emergency dash north this weekend. She is 89 and had pneumonia and a stroke in february and is going downhill.

4 comments:

Rufus said...

Sweet card and yes it does look like your boys. Hope you get good news on your Nan, not bad.
R/

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nicola said...

Your card is gorgeous Victoria, love your colouring to this adorable image and your boys are wee darlings.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Daisychain said...

A great card, love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at LOTV. Hugs Christine x