Wednesday 5 January 2011

WOYWW and ABC DT Card

We have something new on ABC this challenge, we now have a sketch element to the challenge. Here is my DT Card introducing one of the new Wags and Whiskers Stamps which are due out on monday.

hugs Vicky
image - New Wags and Whiskers Pin up girls
papers - Kaiser Craft - Utopia
other embellishments - clumsy lace from sketch and stash, ribbon from stash

************************************************************
WOYWW

Well I promised you a surprise!

 My desk, totally empty, no paper on the floor - infact it has been vacuumed! The cushion is one I made when I was 7! The chocolate box is empty bt has scrap green (leave coloured) paper in. The dairy cover is still there as due to snow then flu my sister has not visited yet. The note pad has all my challenges and dt committments in. Just tot he right you can see DH's stereo.
 Ok my crafting bookshelf, pretty explains itself i think, DH points out I can now find everything, I point out I have to move stuff to get to stuff now.
The draws (underneath) contain stamps and one draw is xmas stamps and paper, and one is made cards and the other scrap paper. The images are now all in one pile and my papers are all together which only fill half the box compared to it being full last year,need to look out for nice quality and patterned cheap papers.
Yes the room used to be the nursery hence the winnie the pooh stickers still up lol!

I hope everyone is feeling better and getting over the colds, I am still coughing and chesty when I try to exercise and my hot waterbottle of an evening is becoming a habit!

28 comments:

Hope and Chances said...

Looks super organised and lovely clean floor! :-)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.x

jude said...

Another tidy and well organised craftroom.Puts mine to shame.Love your dt card have fab wednesday hugs judex6

Rach said...

fabby card hun, love the colours that you have chosen.
lovely tidy workspace, screaming for you to just mess it all up again.. lol..xxx

Juls said...

your card is gorgeous!!! Loved having a peek at your crafting space! Hugs Juls

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great pics! :) Thank you for sharing.

Do you know about my candy? Pop over to my blog and join!:)

http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

Maggie
xx

Unknown said...

What a fantastic work studio - gorgeous

Sunshine Girl said...

Happy New Year, lovely tidy space there - enjoy playing and thanks for sharing. No.28

Twiglet said...

So many tidy desks today - hope you can still find everything! Have a good week.

Pam said...

Lovely tidy desk. My initial views on the mini sewing machine are the same as yours, much too fast; I may have to go back to my big one. 've been using a machine for ove 30 years I don't know how anyone who is new to sewing would cope with it. HUgs Pamx

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant - so much clear desk to work on! The card is great - the stamp is very retro, 1950s even - love it. Got to agree with Pam above re the mini sewing machine - it's much too fast and I'm going back to my big machine too. Thanks for visit and leaving a comment on my blog. Elizabeth #76

Anonymous said...

Wow you have set the bar high in the tidy craft room stakes! Naturally it will stay like that all year, yes!!!?? Great card too.

Hugs
Brenda 83

Linby said...

Sooo tidy! Love the card.
Linby x #109

Joey said...

Hi Victoria

lovely clean desk, and a great card love the teal colour

Joey xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done gal, a clean and hoovered floor. That's this year's craft room chore done already!Like the saucy image in your DT card above!

Serendipity Stamping said...

You did yourself proud, floor picked up and clean. Love the card! #95

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You did a super tidy up there. I know what you mean about having to move things to get to things. It won't be long and you'll figure out a storage solution you like. But for now, it looks incredibly super. Happy WOYWW from #16 who made it in just under the midnight wire.

lisa said...

Wow, how neat and tidy you are. I agree though that when you think that everything is tidy you then have to move it all 'cos what you want is at the back of the shelf!!!!
Sorry to hear you've been poorly, you're definitely in fashion. Hope it all clears up soon.
Hugs Lisa (108)

Tertia said...

Lovely card, but my mother would have said, how do you have one original idea in such a tidy space? I would not be able to find a thing when everything is so organised. I wish I could be a neat freak, but sadly, no.
Tertia 122

Minxy said...

Aw your desk looks so sad, all empty and bare..just waiting to be filled with crafty play, hope it's put out of it's misery soon lol

Minxy #25

Scrapcollectr said...

Cute card...lots of cool layers....and such a calm desk.....great start to the new year! * smile*
#78

nessy said...

gorgeous, glamorous card..and a much too tidy desk!!
vanessa xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, i love this image, love the colours you have chosen too,big hugs love Pops x x x

Marjo said...

Nice and tidy workspace. Gorgeous card. Thanks for the peek and sharing, have a wonderful WOYWW.

Hugs, Marjo #23

Wiccababe said...

wow, super organised - and please feel free to take Pepsi, she's a little pest lol
Debz
x

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, i'm impressed! great way to start the crafting new year! everything in it's place and a place for everything! good job! happy WOYWW fr #! this week!

Nicky said...

Love your neat and tidy space - thats my sort of space to craft in ~ Nicky 124

BrossArtAddiction said...

Super tidy...looks like you just moved in, but I'm sure it won't stay like that for long, from one crafter to another I know!...lol

Thanks for the peek! :D

x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ