Tuesday 25 January 2011

Grace (and Debbi's candy)


Sorry for a quick post and that I haven't done much commenting. I have got bad sinusitus which has got onto my chest so it hurts to move and breathe. It has taken me two days to do this card done in small bits. I do hope you like and if you leave a message I will try and visit you back.

hugs Vicky
image - Grace - sugar nellie coloured in copics
papers - Basic Grey Cappella
other embellishments - doilly - stash, ribbon and flowers - woc, sentiment - kraftin kimmie and the stickles and from stamp and create

Challenges -
Basic Grey - flowers
Wild Orchard Crafts - Sentiment

This is Debbi's birthday candy please click on the photo to take you there x

10 comments:

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Amanda R said...

This is beautiful! I haven't even attempted to try and color up these images, not sure I can do them justice yet but yours is wonderful. I think the paper and the choice of flowers is the perfect compliment.

Riet said...

So wonderful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marion said...

Hi Vicky
Gorgeous card and worth the time it took you to make it. I do hope you feel better very soon.
hugs
Marion

Chris (catt871) said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Your colouring is beautiful!!!

Rufus said...

Worth every second it took you! Hope that you feel better very soon! Miserable to feel so yucky!
R/

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Vicky and hope you feel better soon.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

Such a pretty card!
Thanks for entering our challenge and the DT call over at Basic Grey Challenges.

Sandra and the BGC DT

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous again Vicki, your colouring is just wonderful.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and good luck !

Hugs,

Jo x

Amanda said...

Just wanted to say that this card is so very cute. The way you have coloured Grace in and that put the design papers, flowers and doily together is just wonderful. A lot of work well done.
Amanda