Saturday 29 January 2011

Have I been missed?


I cannot believe how awful I felt with this bug, into day 5 of anti b's and I have managed to get into my craft room! Thank you so much to Lacey and Nikki for giving me a pass for yesterday's Wags and Whiskers challenge of All White. Today I decided to break myself in gently with one of my all time favourite House Mouse Stamps.  I have coloured it using distressed inks and the papers are Basic Grey Boxer (which I don't think are still available). The sentiment is Hero Arts. I decided not to use actual flowers even thought the sketch had them on as I don't really like flowers on a male card (other than in the image) and I know my husband would not appreciate expensive glittered roses lol!

I do hope you like and I promise to visit everyone whom visite dme on WOYWW earlier this week.

Challenges -

14 comments:

Alberto said...

very cute image...
Love the color combo and the papers are soooo pretty!
thanks for join at the totally Gorjuss this week!
hugs, ALbert

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the colours you have picked, really sweet hugs pops x x x

ps i hope you dont get this 5 times, it just wont post

Distressed Miss said...

This is adoreable Vicky, I love the image, and the colouring is just great for a man. I hope you are feeling better really soon.
Hugs
Clare
x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Vicky,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and wonderful papers and colors! Thank you for joining us over at FSB!

Hugs,
Jorunn

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Vicky, such a sweet image.
Sorry you've not been well, glad you're on the mend.
luv
Debby

nessy said...

amazing card vicky ~ love that sweet image ~ your husband will love it!!
vanessa xx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is beautiful!!! I love that image & the papers are yummy!!!

Rach said...

This is a sweetie of a card hun, sorry to hear that you have been so poorly, hope that you will back to full health soon.xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Your card is just gorgeous, what a super duper image ! Love the BG papers you have used too.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and good luck !

Hugs,

Jo x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Vicky :) I hope you are feeling better now hun.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Beverly S. said...

Cute card....love your little mice stamp. :) You did a wonderful coloring the image and I hope you are feeling better too. :)

Heather said...

Hi Vivtoria, sorry you've been ill, hope you're feeling much, much better now!!
Love your gorgeous card and the rich colours and papers. That little image is so cute and you've coloured it fantastically.

Thanks so much for joining us at both Basic Grey and the Simon Says Stamp challenges.
hugs
Heather xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Ahhhh such a sweet card, Victoria! I love the sentiment and your colouring is fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge and BasicGrey Challenges!
Hugs,t