I love this irregular tri-fold card that I have made. So many of my friends and my Dad's friends children are having babies that I am constantly being asked to make baby cards, thank goodness for these two beautiful Whiff of Joy Stamps. I seem to be constantly inking them up. I have decided to make a nice neutral card using this gorgeous double sided sheet of Bo Bunny Paper, from the flutterby collection. I have coloured the images in using distressed inks and have edged the papers using the new brazen honey colour pad. The flowers and ribbon are from Wild Orchard Crafts and the button was a RAK of Cathy. Unfortunately the light here is very dark this morning as it is raining heavily and you cannot see the sparkle off the flowers. I have not added the wording on the inside of the card yet as I am not sure whom it is to be for or names.
I am entering it for the following challenges,
- Allsorts - Spring is in the air - nothing says spring to me more than babies and the colours used are lovely spring ones.
- Saturday Spotlight - Card using birth colour - my birthday is novemeber and therefore topaz, which I think that the ribbon qualifies for.
- Our Creative Corner - Think Easter - Babies and birth is what Easter is all about.
- Creative Inspirations - White, Yellow and Green - All these colours are on the card.
- Spoonful of Sugar - Easter - the colours are Easter colours and it is a birth card.
and finally I would like to enter the card for the Whiff of Joy Design Team Call. Please click on the banner to take you to the post on Katharina's blog. I have ised 1 cardstock, 2 design papers, 1 button and 1 ribbon as required.
All the links to the challenges entered can be found on the side bar. I hope you like my card.