Saturday 6 March 2010

Secret Crafter DT Card


Hi, we have a black, white and shades of grey theme on Secret Crafter this week. I have used this neglected Tilda from the Winter kit, not 100% sure if I like her or not, it's the heels!!! The paper was a present of a friend and I have added ribbon and a prima flower, rose and a small pearl swirl. Please come and check out the other DT creations and join in the challenge. Remember you can purchase the prima flowers and pearls from Secret Crafter.
Hugs Vicky x

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh tilda looks so stylish in these colurs hun great papers hugs cheyrl xxxxx

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! That background paper is stunning!! Hugs Juls

Donna said...

Fantastic card Vicky, beautiful design papers and fantastic colouring of Tilda, a really pretty card :) Donna x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Vicky - love those papers!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Love it Vicky. I know what you mean but she is growing on me

Hugs Jane x

Christine said...

Hi Vicky this is gorgeous Tilda looks lovely in this colour combo..& yes I have this stamp unused lush DP's ..

Hugs Christine xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Love the combination Vicky, those papers look so elegant...I am with you on the image!!! I prefer the new easter set...

Gorgeous card...
x
Vicky

Simone said...

Wow, what a fabulous card! I love it!
Simone