Thursday 18 March 2010

Some challenges made some missed - Green Tilda



This card has been sitting on my desk since last weekend trying to be finished but illness in the family has delayed it. The gorgeous Tilda was a rak image from Cathy, which has been coloured in distressed inks and mounted onto papers from my scrapbox, the butterfly I know is basic grey, the main sheet I think is MME and the two strips are all that is left of a 12x12 sheet which I long ago clipped the details off. The flowers are prima, I am determined to try and use up some stash as my money is very tight for crafting this year and cannot justify anyother purchases unless I am completely out of that embellishement or paper pad, so be prepared for lots and lots of posts where I just say paper is from scrap box! The tag is of course Tim Holtz.


Ok onto challenges, some of these I think I have missed but will still list as I maybe lucky with time delays etc.



  • Just Magnolia - sketch

  • Magnolia Down Under - Birthday Card this is for a friend abroad, hence why I have tried to keep it as flat as possible

  • Charisma - Butterflies

  • Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations

  • Stamp Something - Cream and Green

  • Simon Says - Green

  • Cupcake Challenge - Green

  • Fuss n Fancy - Green

  • Raise the bar - Green

all of the chalenges are linked on the sidebar.


Vicky x

<>

12 comments:

Justine said...

Outstanding Victoria and great job meeting all of these challenges especially Fussy & Fancy ;o)

Cathy said...

Fab card Vicky, and isn't Tilda adorable!! Great layout and stitching, but where is your bouquet!!!
I think I left my Tildas on your desk :(!!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Victoria said...

Yes Tilda's are here left for next weekend :)
No bouquet need to post abroad and thought it would get ruined!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a pretty card - love all that stitching!!!! Jo x

Juls said...

awhhhh so adorable!! Love all the soft colours! Hugs Juls

cheryl said...

wow this is stunning hun love the beautiful soft colurs hugs cheryl xxx

Jane said...

This is so pretty! Gorgeous papers and details! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xx

~*Joni said...

What a great palette you used with this Tilda! I love the details on this card, the tag and flowers are just wonderful. Hurray for your resolution to use up your supplies, I commend you! Thank you for going green and joining us at Raise The Bar!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job with this - sometimes I think I need to make a few flatter cards - I always struggle when it comes to posting them - LOL.
Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week for our special birthday bash.
xXx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Vicky, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Iris Wiechmann said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. Fab details and papers too!

Hugs,
Iris

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the beautifully colored Tilda in green! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April