Wednesday 9 April 2014

Summer wedding Tilda



Hello all, this is a card I have made for Stamp and Create, it is Summer Wedding Tilda. It has been so much fun to get back into my craft room. The papers are my minds eye follow your heart be happy which are no longer available bin the pink, but the blue set are in still in stock. I have added cluny lace, pink seam ribbon tied in a bow using the bow easy. I have added a coat hanger and attached a butterfly charm to this. I have then used Wild orchard crafts flowers in 20mm pink rose, white cherry 25mm, 10mm pink rose, 7mm white bud, 15mm white carnation and 15mm pink rose. I have then added a pearl pin and some white pearls, the sewing was done by machine. I do hope you like it x

2 comments:

Sol said...

Lovely Card!! Cute Tilda.. and FAB coloring.. Sweet soft colors and Great layers of paper.. Lovely!!
Have a Great Weekend!!

Loopygigglebuns said...

Stunning cards, very inspiring.