Wednesday 9 April 2014

A break from studying....



Hello, Anyone miss me?

Just having a break from studying and been in my craft room for the first time this year, I have been doing some simple cards which I will schedule for you over the next week or so.

As per usual all items can be purchased in main from Stamp and Create, remember though I am using my old stash so not all items might be still available.

Image - Whimsey wee stamps beau and bashful
paper - my minds eye follow your heart be happy
Flowers Wild Orchard Craft - cream carnations 15mm, 25mm peach and yellow blend roses
flowers Prima - encore d in ivory
embellishment - melissa frances
ribbon - silver from stash

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Hello! Remember me? Sorry it has been so long since my last visit - life really does get in the way too much sometimes - and I can see I have missed many gorgeous creations, this one being no exception. Absolutely brilliant. Hugs Squirrel xx