Wednesday 17 August 2011

Promarker trial


I decided to trial my promakers again, I have not used these for over 2 years since i discovered copics, but some of my copics are running out and my wonderful husband said to try promarkers again as they are sitting there gathering dust. Debbi sent me the link for her chart and I coloured it in (admittedly there is one error, when I was not fully concerntrating). Hmm I don't have many as I originally brought the old aqua promarkers and hated them.

So do you want to see my finished work?

I definately need to buy more hair colours if I perserver with them, (I don't have a blender!) Please let me know what you think x The image is a sugar nellie digi.


3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

looks great to me - glad you're enjoying the promarkers again Victoria
Debz
x

Kirsty said...

Hi wow I have not tried markers yet but this is stunning ! Her hair colours are amazing with her lilacs in the dress. I think they are fantastic but I am no expert lol. Kitty :D

Lorraine said...

i love promarkers they are my faves and i think your image is coloured beautifully with them x