Friday, 19 August 2011

Christmas in August - Totally Papercrafts


I am hosting this week on totally papercrafts and we are sponsored by


I have used this adorable rak of Jayne and coloured her in copics. The papers are Kaisercraft available from stamp and create. I have kept it very flat no lovely roses as I am posting my xmas cards and I don't want to have to pay parcel postage.

challenges -
paperplay - receipe - 3 different embellishemnts - ribbon, flowers, brads, 2 patterened papers, and 1 lace

6 comments:

jules said...

oh wow this is gorgeous!!

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card,m awesome colouring, lovely image & design, have lovely weekend, sue,xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So pretty Victoria, We both used sheet music DP this week. Lol (great minds) Beautiful coloring on this sweet image. ~jeni :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really pretty card. Your colouring is fab and the lace looks gorgeous.
Don't get me started on postage. I can't even get large pearls through that stupid little slot! Grrr.
Caroline xxx

Marion E. said...

Love how you colored this lovely Hanglar Stanglar girl! And the card is stunning again! Have a good weekend hun! Hugs
Marion

Craftyanny said...

oh she's pretty as a picture Vicky, a lovely card
Anne x