Friday 18 February 2011

Wags and Whiskers - Use a punch


Thank you again for the get well messages, I am slowly ont he mend, just waiting on tests results, a few days off blogging and stopping in bed as much as I have been able while the boys are at school and nursery is helping. Doesn't help that DH is not well as well too. My card today is for the wags and whiskers challenge. I have used my martha stewart punch to create the border, and a martha stewart punch for the leaves. I hope you like and are able to join us. The image is Laila and can be purchesed here.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

beautiful card, love that punching. Hope you continue to improve health wise, Jo x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Vicky!! I love the green and brown combo and your coloring!! Great use of punches!! I hope you feel better soon. I have bronchitis as does my dd. My hubby and other dd have the flu as well so I understand how draining it is with all the illness.
hugs,
Chris