Sunday 9 November 2008

An Award from Paula


Thank you to everyone who has entered my blog candy so far, I am sorry that I have not had chance to visit all your blogs, I promise I will do before the candy closes. I have not managed to craft in nearly a week eek, both the boys have been ill yet again with a sickness bug and teething and then my husband got the sickness bug from them this weekend while i have been suffering with a cold thing all week. It feels like I have 2 golfballs in the back of my neck and it hurts to bend my neck and swallow. It only easies slightly with either warm or very cold drinks and strepsil. Enough of my problems again -
I have received this wonderful award from Paula (thank you hun).

The rules are -

Anyway, the rules for passing on this award are as follow's;
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.5

5. Leave a message for your nominees.


So here goes Crafty Clare has already received but I would have liked to nominate her, my friend and co DT on abc Alison, Heidi whose blog I adore and visit daily whom has already recived this as well, Kimmie whose cards are fantastic and I sit in awe at, and finally Bev whose cards never fail to amaze me.

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

Thankyou for passing this back to me, I accept if with honour, many thanks!!
Clairexx

Heidi said...

Thank you so much Vicky-you make me so happy with this one. You are so sweet.

Hugs from
Heidi

Lynsey said...

Well done Vicky, a well deserved award! Hope you and the boys are well.
Hugs Lynsey :)