Thursday 13 November 2008

ABC - Q is for Quick Card


The theme on ABC this week is Q is for Quick Card. Once you have coloured your image you have 20 minutes to mount up your card. This is my design team piece. It was done using Basic Grey papers, one used as a backing paper and with the other sheet I cut our 2 circles using my friskars and glued them to opposite corners and then cut of the overhang. The corner swirls werre done using my clutterbug and added to opposite corners. I then added 3 prima flowers and glued 3 gold beads to the centre. I hope you like my quick card.
image - sarah kay
papers - basic grey
clutterbug - antique corners
flowers - prima
beads - stash

4 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous. And it doesn´t look like it was quick.

x Natasha x

Cathy said...

Its a lovely card Vicky. I love the colours and scroll die cuts.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Bev said...

Quick!! It would have taken me ages, I'm like the cows tail lol - always bringing up the rear!!

It's fabulous junny - such gorgeous colours which compliment the image beautifully

hugs Bev x

Joey said...

Hi, this is gorgeous, I love the colours and the image, beautiful.
joey.x