Sunday 27 July 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge 4 - Sketch


Please see across for my entrance piece into the Sarah Kay Challenge this week. The only thing that I am not happy with are the circles, which don't look very straight to me. It does not help that my fingers are swollen in the heat and the sissors dig in, must invest in a machine to do it all for me (research project coming on I think). Over all though I am very happy with how it has turned out. My papers are Dovecraft fairies in pink for the scallops, papermania inspirations warm for the backing and the white embossing is a clutterbug tile of Cathy's that I don't know the name of. The ribbon is stash, the flower and brad are papermania. The Sarah Kay image is My Sweet Lily. I have coloured her using watercolours. I hope you like x

16 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

this is a gorgeous card,love it.
i'm having serious pc probs today, so have dug out my old laptop and am on dial-up so it's taken about 5mins just to see your card! but it was worth the wait! going to log off for now, will hopefully sort pc out tom so I can get back online! (am I getting withdrawal symptons, or what!!!)
jen

Bev said...

What a darling card - love the soft, pretty feel to it. Thanks for entering the challenge

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Vicky. Love the embossed papers...really pretty.

Debbie x

LAURENCE said...

Je trouve cette carte vraiment magnifique
Bravo
Bisous LAURENCE

Kathy said...

Great card Vicky!! I love the colors and your embossing looks fabulous:) Kathy

Lyn said...

Lovely card, this is such a gorgeous image

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card! I think your circles are perfect!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Vicky!
I have something for you on my blog...
smiles,Deena

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful card,love this image and really like your use of colour,
Sandra x

Lorraine said...

Lovely card, great papers and fab colouring, the circles look fine to me :)

Thanks for taking part in SKC this week.

Cath said...

How nice! I really like the colours you used.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful made! Love the embobossed background and the eylet corners!

Rach said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. I love the embossing. hugs rach.xx

Tanya said...

What a beautiful card Vicky! Love the embossed paper!!
Tanya
xx

Richelle said...

Beautiful card!

SeaStar Creations said...

very pretty card and adorable image!

kimberly
sbs18