Sunday 27 July 2008

An Award - Thank you Jenny



I have just won this award from Jenny (Made on the farm).

It's the Wylde Women Award and the rules are:1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Of my friends Jacqui and Steph have already received this award, so I will pass it onto Cathy, Fran, Kerry, Rachel, Lou, Kathy, Jane, and Heidi. I know there are a few ladies mentioned here, but all regularily visit my blog and leave me messages, send me little RAKS in the post, and brighten up my day.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Vicky,
Thank you for the wylde women award...I am honoured that you would think of me...I have already received this award but it is still special that you have given it me also...I will add your name to the list of people that i have received it from. Hugs rach.xx

Kathy said...

Thank you so much Vicky!! I am truly pleased that you have thought of me once again!! AND I give it right back to you:) Thanks for all your lovely comments:) Kathy