Monday 28 April 2008

Magnolia challenge blog - 17 Eye EYE it is a Natural Feeling



This is my entry for this weeks competition. The rules were -

EYE EYE ITS A NATURAL FEELING....For this week's challenge it's abit of a double up,I Would like to see you use Eyelets if possible ( if you do not own them, then you can leave that part out or use brads)Along with anything Natural, Could be fibres, Leaves, Straw, Twigs, Papers etc as long as it is Natural with Eyelets ( if you have them )

I have used Papermania exquisite backing paper in the love pattern and added a black circle onto which I have added Edwin (first time using him and I have painted him - another first). I have added a presses minosta rose as the natural for him to hold instead of the roses he had in the stamp. I do not have any eyelets to I added a silk pink and a silk black flower held together with a pink brad on a bright pink ribbon to finish the card. I decided not to add to much to the card as I quite liked the simplicity of the design.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow so wonderful. Lovely card. Gorgeous.

Louise F NZ said...

Really pretty card, love your flower

Cathy said...

Lovely card Vicky. Do you like Edwin?

cats whiskers said...

Wow this card is lovely, I got a delivery from Magnolia today, it is so exciting when a parcel arrives isn,t it
Jacqui x