I have been tagged by Cathy (Ellieskeeper), so here are my answers. I unfortunately do not know 5 other bloggers yet to pass this on to, but will do once I get to know more people :-)
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why?
I would like Kirsten Dunst to play me as she is the only blonde actress at the moment who could demonstrate my bouncy character as a teenager.
2. You are spending a whole month on a dessert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
My first two weeks would have to be Jeremy Clarkson, because he has such a wicked sense of humour, I also love his coloum in the sun and watch top gear just for him. he should be knighted, he is pure genius and says things just how they are.
Second two weeks would be Tony Blair, he drives me potty and I want to pin his arms to his side when he talks as he looks like he really wanted to be a conductor as a child not a politician.
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
Tilda, glitter and pretty backing papers
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
Not sure, something to help children not have tantrums would be fab at the moment (you can tell I have a 2 year old son!)
5. What are the last three books that you read?
The Book of Lost Things - John Connolly
The Thistle and the Rose - Jean Plaidly
Garden Spells - Sarah Addison Allen
6. Qvc or create & Craft?
Don't watch either - my tv has Bob the Builder or Thomas on during the day!!!
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?
I don't really have one, sorry. If I think of anything will edit the post!