Wednesday 29 July 2009

Pretty in Pink - Skipping Tilda


This is my entry for Just Magnolia this week.

The image was a rak and is an old tilda that I thought I would use. The papers are a mixture from my scrap box and the DCWV Spring stack. The flowers I have punch and added roses to them and then just a few gems in the top corner and hey presto. I am happy with this and think I am getting better colouring with my promarkers, just need to get a few more colours.

eta the sentiment will be added later as not sure whom I will use this for and will want to add the age to it.

10 comments:

CraftyC said...

She's gorgeous Vicky, and so is your ABC Card, loving the yellow!
Clairex

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the card and the dp you have used. Like the image too.

Jayne xx

Wiccababe said...

bonny card Vicky
love the colours and the dark leaves really pop
Debbi
xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Vicky she is so beautiful, love the colours. Hugs Avril xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so sweet and the colouring if wonderful

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Vicky your colouring is fab. Hope you are well honey.

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

gorgeous card Vicky, I love your Tilda, beautiful flowers too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card sweetie, thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x