Tuesday 7 July 2009

Edwards Spoonful of Sugar - Hearts



My eldest son Edward (3) has made this card for my Dad's fiancee's birthday on friday. As you can see he is covered in spots which is chicken pox and he and his little brother have been very ill with it. I cut the image out using my nesties for him which Cathy (I think) had kindly sent to me. I also showed him how to layer the flower on the side of the card (not on it) he has done all the rest. All papers are out of my scrap tray (not letting him near my best he will expect it all the time). He adored punching the flowers out and then being allowed my best glitter glues out!

If you could leave a comment he would adore it.

Thanks

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Edward Your card is Gorgeous I love the cute little image,Thanks for playing along this week,Hope you get better soon, Hugs Debbie x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Edward what a super card. Even being a very poorly boy you have made a fabulous card. I know how itchy the spots are and it's not fun but I'm sure you are being soooo good for Mummy

Hugs Jane x

PS Give Mummy a hug from me too :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

nessy said...

well edward what a wonderful card you have made ~how talanted are you???
hope you feel better very soon
hugs to you and mummy
vanessa xx

cheryl said...

hi edward your card is great and the images are just so cute well done you lots love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Beccy said...

Hiya Edward - what a gorgeous card you have made - how clever are you - are you sure your only 3 years old?????????

Hope them spots clear up soon.

Hugs Beccy xx

Linda said...

Edward you are a pro card maker. Awesome.

debby4000 said...

Lovely card Edward it's so cute. Hope the chicken pox gets better soon.
luv
Debby