Thursday 4 September 2008

Stamping with Sarah Kay Challenge



This is my entry for this weeks Stamping with SarahKay. Please excuse the quality of photo, I think that it is noticable that the dark evenings are drawing in as I cannot seem to get the light right. I think I may invest in a daylight bulb to help with my painting and crafting this winter.
The image is Rose's garden - the number one stamp on my wishlist. Cathy kindly gave me this stamped image. I have used K and Co papers to follow the sketch and added prima flowers, with glitterglue holding small pearlised beads in the centre. The lace is from my stash as is the dark green card backing. I have fauxed stitched the elements too to tie in with the lace. I hope that you like it x

13 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky,
I love this image too! Your card is really pretty.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful card,love the colours you have used and the image is one of my favourites,
Sandra x

Unknown said...

wow.. it's a beautiful card.. great paper and pretty colours..

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card vicky

the stitching and lace set the image off fabulously

hugs jane x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love how you have coloured the image

Sue said...

oh this is beautiful, i love it:)

sue
xx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card. Love the SK image and it is beautiful coloured in soft colours. Love all those flowers!!! Thanks for playing Stamp with Sarah Kay!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Donna said...

Beautiful card Vicky, i know what you mean about the light, doesn't matter what time of the day i try to take a pic i just can't get any light, i'm going on the search for a daylight lamp so if i find any bargains i'll let you know and if you find any before me would you pass the info to me please? Take care Donna x

nessy said...

a very pretty card vicky ~ love those colours you have used ~and so much detail!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Terrific colors, trim and flowers!
smiles,Deena

Bev said...

It's fabulous Vicky - love the vintage feel and beautiful colours

hugs Bev x

Han said...

Lovely card xx

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. Love the lace :) Kimx