Saturday 18 February 2012

Willow with Toddler - Whiff of Joy Totally papercrafts dt card.

 For some reason this was missing from the totally papercrafts dt post and I was out taking my elder son to warwick castle yesterday for a birthday treat, so I did not check until this morning. Anyway I thought that my followers would still like to see it.

Paper is MME, the letters are basic grey fromthe capella 12" pack, the ribbon and charm are from Stamp and create whom are sponsoring the challenge.

challenges -
WOJ - sketch

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Stunning Vicky... :o)

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

catherine said...

This is such a lovely card and really nice colours.Hope you enjoyed your day out yesterday
x catherine

Sally said...

Hello Vicky, I can't "like" this on facebook yet in case my sister notices! It looks UTTERLY brilliant, Wow!

Manuela said...

Beautiful card! ❤ Great color combo!

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ