My darling husband took the boys to the park so I could get into the craft room. Unfortunately they came back after 20 minutes as it was pouring with rain but he kept them entertained playing cars downstairs so that I could make this to show you. The image is Sarah Kay coloured in distressed inks, isn't he so cute, reminds me of my two boys. The paper I think is Dovecrafts, there are just a few loose sheets in my Christmas draw, and so it counts as forgotten stash.
- Sketch and stash - new stamp, old papers
- Everybody Art - blue and white
- papertake weekly - cutest creations
- cute card thursday - headstart for xmas
- totally papercrafts - 1 image, 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 embellishements (flowers, pearls, bow)