This gorgeous new Sarah Kay stamp has been coloured in distressed inks and mounted onto Basic Grey Sugared paper stock. I have made a bouquet from WOC flowers and added them to the sketch instead of the sentiment as that is in the sketch below. I have left it blank at present as I am not sure what I want to say yet. I do hope you like it.
Challenges - all are directly linked on my sidebar
- Sketch and Stash - bottom panel. I have put a ribbon instead of the sentiment and the stamp is new.
- Creative inspiratin- Easel Card
- Totally Papercrafts - 4 embellishments (pearls, flowers, charm, spray pearls), 3 papers (2 sheets layered and one for the butterflies), 2 ribbons (top on flowers and bottom on panel) and one image.
- Sketch Saturday - top sketch
- Allsorts - inspiration of butterflies
- Spoonful of sugar- 3 diminensions, the butterflies and flowers all lifted and also being easel
- Lili of the Valley - Here comes summer
I hope you like x