Friday, 5 February 2010

Tilda in Orange



Please excuse the photo the light today is appauling, I will try and get a new one done tomorrow.


This card was made for the Magnolia Down Under, which is a sketch, a theme of orange and has to be girlie. I thought these papers from MME (which you can get from the Secret Crafter) and they are perfect for this theme. I have coloured Tilda in with copic and the flowers have been embossed with a new cutterbug daisy folder. The flowers are Wild Orchard Crafts.


I hope you like it


Vicky x


PS I am selling off some of my stamps - the link is here if you are interested, I will be putting My Penny Blacks on over the weekend.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Tilda is so cute in orange-one of my favorite colors.
I wish you a wonderful weekend sunshine

Hugs and love
Heidi

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous card

Love the flowers

Hugs Jane x

Cheryl said...

she looks great to me hun love that tilda gorjus papers too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dragonlady said...

This is gorgeous Vicky, love the colours and papers.

Hugs Ali x

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job with the sketch! Your flowers are fabulous - love the embossing behind one of my favourite Tilda's too.
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Such a pretty card! That tilda is adorable!

Juls said...

so gorgeous! Love the lovely warm colours and the fab embossed detail, and the flowers too! Hugs juls

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,自拍,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹