- Simon Says Shabby Chic - and I will be brave and add it to their DT Call
- Magnolia Down Under - another use for a stamp this was a winter kit.
- Roses on Paper winter - the stamp is a winter kit stamp (abit vague I know will try and do another card to fit this)
- Just Magnolia - Thank you.
On to my second card I have to show you. Yummy pink bobunny papers and the grey is gorgeous and from Laura Ashley. Tilda has been coloured in copics and cut with my new nesties 8 which were a Christmas present. A simple bow has been added with my usual roses. A simple birthday card as the person it is intended to doesn't do fussy!
Challenges entered for -
- Charisma - anything new - new papers and nesties
- Cute Card Thursday - pink and grey
- Dutch Dare - sketch
- Magnolia Down Under - another use for the image - it is a christmas image used as a birthday card.
I hope you have enjoyed my cards
hugs Vicky x