Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Better late than never




This is the card that I made for the ABC H is for Hidden Message.

The paper is K and Co and is the hidden meanings of Flowers and the tag is from K and Co too. The image has been coloured using distressed inks and I have faux stitched the papers.

Thank you for the messages people have left me, I have had a crazy fortnight. We have lost a family friend, another friend has been seriously ill in hospital and is now awaiting a transplant. I found a lump and as my mother died of breast cancer I flipped, luckily all is ok and just glandular. Due to the stupid cold getting on my chest I have just finished my 2nd course on anti biotics in three weeks and to top the lot both of the boys are still ill - argh!

So if my commenting and cards are sporadic I apologise.

hugs xxx

7 comments: