Monday 19 October 2009

Card for Alison


I hope I am not too late, having a crazy week here, have missed so many challenges and deadlines, my reason my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Thursday, but the poor thing wasn't well and was on high dose iv anti biotics so the whole family have been so worried and I have spent all the time by the phone and my brain too frazzelled and worried to craft.

Here is the card I have made for the WOJ Illustrator Allison using the passion for promarkers sketch (promarkers have been used), I hope she and you like it. Papers are basic grey wisteria.

9 comments:

Juls said...

just beautiful! Love those stamped swirls!

Helen said...

This is stunning Vicky!
Hope your sister and baby are doing well :0)
Helen x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Hope things are looking up with the baby by the time you read this! and you card is beautiful!

Rufus said...

The card is gorgeous, paper, image, coloring, flowers, everything! Hope that all is well with your sister and new niece.
R/

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is just beautiful dear love the design and the fab colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Marga said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love the beautiful colorscheme and your coloring is awesome!
Thank you so much for joining.
xx Marga

Kari said...

Hi!
I just love this card,it`s lovely and the colouring is gorgeous!The paper is so wonderful!
Thank you for your visit in my blog and your kind words ;)
Have a great evening:)

Hugs,Kari:)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Vicky

Such a baeutiful new baby card and I love those flowers.

Hugs Ali x

Frances said...

Hi Vicky, this is gorgeous, thanks for joining in. I hope your sister and new baby neice are both doing well now. x