Thursday 10 September 2009

Vintage Autumn Shades of Whiff of Joy


I hope I am not too late for this as the card has been half made on my desk nearly all week as Henry is not well at all he is all clingy, snotty and crying and is on my lap now. He has also been sick a few times, so sorry this is not upto my usual standards and I have not managed to get around everyone's blogs of late.

The image is WOJ from the new Autumn kit a rak of Jayne. It has been coloured with distressed inks and the papers which are K and Co have been distressed too. I am entering it for the friday sketchers competition as I have used their sketch although I have rotated it 90 degrees.

I hope you like, off to trawl through my papers for pink, as all the challenges today seem to be shades of pink!

5 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous card ~love this new iamge ~sweet isn`t she!!
hope your little man is well very soon and you find some pink paper
vanessa xx

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic image and I love the colours you have used.

Ali x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another great brown card. I'm sure you won't have to llo too far for pink. Hope Henry is soon feeling better. Marianne x

cheryl said...

another great card hun love the browns love cheryl xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Wow wow wow thisis fabulous love the distressing and the great papers, hope Henry is feeling better
Hugs Jacqui x