Wednesday 8 July 2009

DT Card ABC - V is for Vellum



This is my design team card that I made for ABC. I can't tell you the make of the paper and Vellum as both were 12x12 sheets I brought eek 18 months ago and just never got round to using, the image of course is a WOJ. I have made the flower with punches so I could use the vellum in there and I think it works fantastically well. The lace and ribbon are stash too.

I am so sorry I am not commenting my son had a tempreture of 39.8 last night I was so worried until we managed to get it down.

Hope all are ok

Vicky xxx

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Vicky. Love the yellows on this and the punched flowers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Moni said...

So beautiful card, love the cute image and great colours! Hugs moni

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful card hun. love the large punched flower

hugs jane x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Vicky - love the vellum punched flower!
Helen x

Jen said...

Hi Vicky,
Gorgeous card, I love those punched out flowers and the image is beautiful.
Hope your son is feeling better today.
Hugs
Jen x