Monday 18 May 2009

Friday Sketchers


I am sorry that the image is the same as the last card, but one of the Mum's from Mother and Toddlers saw the card I made for Isobel and asked for me to do a pink bling one for her 8 year old daughter whom has also just passed a ballet exam. Think I may have gone over board with the bling though!
receipe -
image - ballet tilda
papers - basic grey - Eva
gems - stash
flowers - prima and hobbycraft
charm - madecowdesigns
spacer- hobby house
brad - papermania
ribbon - stash
medium - distressed inks and H2O's

4 comments:

Moni said...

I love it! Gorgeous image and love the gems you added! Hugs, moni

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning vivky

the more bling the better :)

hugs jane x

Heidi said...

This is so sweet Vicky. Thank you for playing with FS sketch. Love your work

Hugs and love
Heidi