Monday 23 March 2009

Lili of the Valley - Sketch


Ahh not sure on this card - it is a bit dark for me and the light has not helped - bad rain storms here today. I am also going through a massive doubt phrase with my cards as compared to everyone elses they are just not cutting it and I am not sure where I am going wrong.
recipe -
image - sarah kay - rose's garden
papers - basic grey - not sure which pack as was 2 loose sheets
card - stock
embossing - cuttlebug swirls
flowers - prima
gems - stash
ribbon - stash
medium - watercoloured image and ink doodles

7 comments:

Moni said...

Waw great colour combo and the image is coloured beautifuly! Hugs, Moni

Paula said...

This is stunning love the colour combo very striking.
Paula xxxx

cats whiskers said...

How many times do I have to tell you to stop being hard on yourself this is perfect dear I love the Dp and your colouring is perfect, making cards is your hobby dear you mustn't let it make you miserable as then there is no point in doing it. A Smacked bottom for you!!!!!
Thanksfor joinng us this week dear.
Hugs Jacqui x

Maria Matter said...

Vicky, your cards are beautiful! You do an excellent job matching papers and cs with your images. That takes me all day sometime! Your coloring is lovely too!
This card has a very elegant feel to it because of the deep rich colors.
Blessings, Maria

LOUISE said...

Hi Vicky, what a lovely card, love the image, and your colours are fab. Louise x

Bev said...

Gorgeous! I ove the oclours and papers - so rich x

mi sello personal said...

Beautiful work ...Laura