Monday 25 June 2012

Tilda with Tulip


An oldie for today, I finally got into my craft room, seems like an absolute age since I was able to raft, my mojo is slowly returning.

This magnolia is called Tilda with tulip and I got her form the NEC years ago (when Magnolia used to go!).  Coloured in copics and mounted onto an old basic grey pad called Infuse (I so love this pad, and are down to my last two partical ones).  Flowers are WOC pearls are from Stamp and Create. Lace is old stash that I picked up from a market years ago.  The tag is also magnolia which has been edged with distressed inks.

Challenges

Papertake weekly - bingo - ribbon, free and blooms.
Crafts and Me- anything goes
Basic grey favourite colour combo
Offical Magnolia - tag and flowers.

Oh and remember that Stamp and Create  currently a sale 10% off everything through to Friday

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww....This is adorable!!! Just love that image! Such pretty details! Hugs and sunshine

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Hi Vicky, hope you are well and settled now!!! You might be receiving a little something soon!!!
It's a fabulous card Vicky, I love the colours and papers.....your details are gorgeous and Tilda is so sweet!!! I loved rooting around in the Magnolias NEC, especially with all the little stamps - happy days!!

hugs Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Basic Grey challenge.

Neline said...

What a beautiful card! I love your colours. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC!
Good luck;)
Neline