Saturday 13 August 2011

New WOJ Princess release card - Rapunzel???

I don't know her name sorry I am just calling her Rapunzel for now. The DT kit my hubby brought me as a special treat arrived this morning and I did not know what to ink first!!! This is a return to form kit, think the first kit, all these are yummy. The papers are MME Stella Rose. The rose are woc as is the chiffon ribbon, the bow was made using bow easy and the hydranga and button was from a rak of the gorgeous Elaine.

challenges
Totally gorgeous - something round on your card - the button
spoonful of sugar - birthday  - this is for my firend Donna's birthday next week.
WOJ - buttons and bows. (I am throwing my hat in at a DT place, don't expect to get it though)

8 comments:

nessy said...

cannot wait to see your other cards made from the kit ~such delicate colours and flowers ~love the coloured image!!
vanessa xx

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Vicky...

hugs Vicky xx

Susie Little said...

Mine arrived this morning too and I can't wait to use them, I'm on nights at the mo so haven't got time to play until monday. I fell in love with the stamps as soon as I set eyes on them and just don't know which will receive ink first.xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

She is gorgeous Victoria!!
Wonderful colored and I love your flowers at the bottom!

Sonja xx

Buffy said...

Soo lovely, keep them coming x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetit this is really sweet, gorgous colours and papers and i love the button hugs pops x

Wiccababe said...

so pretty Victoria
Debz
xx